No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Dermatologically tested, clinically proven
- With Collagen Peptide technology. Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and instantly hydrates face & neck
- 8/10 women said skin felt smoother/more hydrated after using our Night Cream*
- Face & neck look younger and visibly transformed
No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream is dermatologically tested & formulated to harness the power of pure retinol, and to minimise irritation.
Enriched with pure Retinol, a gold standard ingredient highly recommended to improve the appearance of the key signs of ageing.
- Pure Retinol. Our most effective, targeted & proven form of retinol.
- Retinol Soother. This rich & nourishing overnight cream contains Shea Butter and Bisabolol to help skin feel soothed and deeply hydrated.
- Retinol Optimiser. An intelligent, slow-release oil encapsulation system for enhanced delivery of pure retinol.
- Collagen Peptide-Based Technology: MATRIXYL 3000+, our next generation age-defying complex.
98% felt skin was instantly moisturised. After 2 weeks, uneven pigmentation looks reduced. 93% saw even better results when adding No7 Advanced Retinol Night Concentrate & No7 Pure Retinol Eye Cream to their regime.
Powerful results when used alone. Transformational when used together.
How to use
Step 1: No7 0.3% Pure Retinol Night Concentrate 30ml
Step 2: No7 Pure Retinol Eye Cream 15ml
Step 3: No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream 50ml
For best results: Use every evening, massage in small upward circles over your face & neck. Allow the product to completely absorb before applying any other product.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains Retinol which may cause sensitivity. Please refer to leaflet for directions and warnings and ensure you read carefully before your first use. Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids. Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin. Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 day cream every morning while using this product.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Cetearyl alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Steareth-2, Glyceryl stearate, Polyacrylamide, Alcohol denat., Butylene glycol, C13-14 isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium benzoate, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan laurate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Retinol, Carbomer, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Sucrose laurate, Behentrimonium chloride, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Xanthan gum, Benzoic acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Benzyl alcohol, Ceramide EOP.