No7 LABORATORIES LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum 25ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 315 points with this purchase
Cancel the clinic. 1 serum. 0 needles. Look up to 5 years ‘younger’
No7 LABORATORIES LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum is our most supercharged serum to date. Formulated with 7x the Matrixyl 3000+ than our previous clinically proven serums. It’s been clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of even the deepest, most stubborn lines and wrinkles.
- Designed to be applied directly to lines and wrinkles for fast, visible results where you want them most.
- Contains Matrixyl 3000+: No7’s powerful peptide blend that supports the skins natural springs providing elasticity and bounce, which depletes as we age.
- Powered to intensively target 6 key wrinkle zones*: forehead, crows feet, lip, between brows, under eyes and nasolabial folds.
*tested on 98 women in a consumer study over 8 weeks
How to use
No7 Serums are designed to be used underneath your moisturiser to help them penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Squeeze tube to dispense a small peas sized amount
- Apply directly to lines and wrinkles every morning and evening before your usual No7 serum and moisturiser
- You can also use as a booster by mixing 1 or 2 drops into your moisturiser, eye cream or foundation to supercharge your favourite product with a boost of line smoothing power
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, Sorbitan laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Caprylyl glycol, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium hydroxide, T-butyl alcohol, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.