No7 LABORATORIES Age-Defying LED Mask
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 596 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- This age-defying technology is designed to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, helping to reveal youthful looking skin.
- Clinically proven technology powered by red and near-infra red LEDs
- Targets multiple signs of ageing
- 82% of women agreed the clinic can wait*
Introducing No7’s next generation of age-defying treatment. Powered by the clinically proven technology of red and near infra-red LEDs, this mask targets multiple signs of ageing to revitalise skin. The intensive, but pain-free wavelengths are harnessed at the perfect level to work beneath the surface where skin ageing begins.
What is LED Technology?
- LED stands for ‘Light-Emitting Diode’
- The red light is the same red glow found in infrared saunas and is used to treat the outer layer of the skin (our epidermis)
- Using a proven mix of red and infrared wavelengths, it effectively and safely works below your skins surface to help boost its natural vitality
What are the benefits?
- A radiant & healthier looking complexion.
- Fine lines appear visibly reduced & smoothed.
- Skin looks supple & plumped.
- Evens skin tone & reduces the appearance of pigmentation & redness.
- Skin feels firmer & the appearance of skin texture is improved.
- Securing strap (x2 parts)
- Power cable
- Rechargeable handset
How to use
- Before starting a treatment, thoroughly cleanse your skin using your favourite No7 cleanser and ensure your skin is clean and dry.
- After cleansing, place the No7 LABORATORIES Age-Defying LED Mask comfortably over the face, securing the strap around your head
- Use the mask for 10 minutes, five times a week.
- Remove the mask and follow with your favourite No7 Serum and Moisturiser.
Helpful tips for best results:
- Use once a day, 5 times a week. Do not use more than 3 times within 24 hours.
- Do not use device after the application of products that contain SPF as this may block light penetration.
- Ensure the rechargeable handset has enough battery before commencing a treatment. If only one light is illuminated on the rechargeable handset, please recharge.
Hazards and Cautions
Your skin might be slightly more sensitive immediately after use, so if you experience any redness please wait for this to subside before applying other skincare products.
- Please do not use your LED Mask Treatment alongside No7 1.5% Retinol Complex as this may increase skins sensitivity
- Do not use if you are taking prescription or over-the-counter medicines known to cause light sensitivity.
- Do not use if you have broken, inflamed or injured skin on the face or have had or have skin cancer. If you are unsure about any of the above, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this device.
Is it safe?
LED light doesn’t contain UV, so it’s safe - with minimal to no adverse effects.
It’s non-invasive, and there’s no downtime or redness.
However, if Accutane or Retinoids are being used, skin may be extra photosensitive and have a reaction, so it’s best to proceed with caution or plan skincare regimens around use of those products.
Your skin might be slightly more sensitive immediately after use, so if you experience any redness please wait for this to subside before applying other skincare products. Please do not use your LED Mask Treatment alongside No7 1.5% Retinol Complex as this may increase skins sensitivity.