NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg 100 Lozenges
Free next day delivery when you spend £25 on selected Stop Smoking using code STOPTOBER - online only
See details below. Always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active ingredient: Nicotine
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals give your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
Adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use. NiQuitin Minis relieves and/or prevents cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Put one NiQuitin Minis in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully.
This should take around 10 minutes. Use a maximum of 15 lozenges a day.
Stopping smoking staightaway (adults and children 12 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use.
Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible.
Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
- If you have or recently had heart problems.
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not store above 30°C. Keep lozenges in the original package.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Each lozenge contains 4mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate).
Also contains: mannitol (E421), sodium alginate, xanthan gum, potassium bicarbonate, calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anyhydrous, acesulfame potassium, taste masking flavour, peppermint flavour, menthol flavour and magnesium stearate.