NiQuitin Clear 7 mg 7 Patches - Step 3
Save 1/3 on selected NiQuitin
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active Ingredient Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
7 Clear Patches 1 Week Kit.
NiQuitin Clear Patch relieves and/or prevents cravings and nicotine withdrawl symptoms. It is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin Clear Patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. NiQuitin Clear Patch is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
|Step 1 (21 mg)||Step 2 (14 mg)||Step 3 (7 mg)|
|Initial treatment period||Step down treatment period||Step down treatment period|
|6 weeks||2 weeks*||2 weeks|
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Clear Patch to help cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time. For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Hazards and Cautions
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL:
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel.
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old.
Store below 30C
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Each patch contains 36 mg nicotine and delivers 7 mg nicotine in 24 hours.
For application to the skin.