Nicotinell Nicotine Patch, Quit Smoking Aid Step 1, 24 Hour Patch, 21 mg, Pack of 7
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for:Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 39 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Nicotine Nicotinell patch is an aid to combat the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and reduce the cravings of nicotine.
Which patch do I need?
- If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day: use Step 1 Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1: use Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you have completed Step 2: use Step 3 Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hour) patches. Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
The Nicotinell Product Range includes TTS Patch, Medicated Chewing Gum and Lozenge. Stop smoking aid. Requires willpower. Contains nicotine. Always read the label.
- Provides effective 24-hour craving relief
- Use on-the-go for discreet craving control
- Clinically proven treatment to help quit smoking
- Aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin. After 24 hours, use a new patch.
To dispose of used patches, fold in half sticky side inwards before putting into a waste bin.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
Hazards and Cautions
Warnings and precautions for use: Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker, have had a seizure, you have a skin disease, or you are allergic to any of the components of the patch.
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these patches if you are under 18 years of age, in hospital with serious heart disease, pregnant or breast-feeding or under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication.
Do not take more than the label tells you. Only use this on your skin.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Transdermal patches of 30cm2 containing 52.5mg nicotine.
Also Contains: acrylate esters vinylacetate copolymers, fractionated coconut oil, methacrylic acid esters copolymers, aluminised and siliconised polyester films.
Product available as part of a bundle offer