Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack 1mg/spray Mouthspray + App- Freshmint flavour- Single Pack
Save £7 on selected Nicorette QuickMist
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children 12 years & over
Active ingredient: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack 1mg/spray Mouthspray + App- Freshmint flavour- Single Pack (Stop Smoking Aid)
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Track your usage via the NICORETTE app
The NICORETTE QuickMist SmartTrack mouthspray helps you track your usage by holding it against your phone after each spray. It uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to send information to the NICORETTE app. This is to help you track your progress on your quit smoking journey.
1. Download the NICORETTE app from the Google Play or Apple app store, and complete step-up.
2. After every spray, tap your phone against the NFC chip on the mouthspray label and hold until you get a confirmation. You don't need to be in the app to record a spray, as long as it is open in the background.
iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X users must open the app to record a spray. Press '+' and select QuickMist SmartTrack. Tap and hold your phone against the NFC chip on the mouthspray label after every spray.
3. Track your progress in the NICORETTE app.
The connectivity only works with mobile phones supporting the use of NFC:
- Most Android phones
- iPhone 7 and more recent models (requires iOS 11 or greater)
Please check your phone settings.
Note: phones may not be able to read a NFC chip when the camera is open, when NFC based mobile pay (such as Apple pay, Samsung pay) is in use or in Airplane mode.
NICORETTE QuickMist SmartTrack is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provide a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For adults and children 12 years and over.
It is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays corresponds to the nicotine from a cigarette. Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray. If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays. For many smokers this means about 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day.
How to open the QuickMist mouthspray | To UNLOCK NOZZLE
1. Use your thumb to slide down the button until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Do not push too hard.
2. While pushing in, slide upwards to unlock the top of the dispenser. Then release the button.
How to prime QuickMist mouthspray
When you use the mouthspray for the first time you must first load the spray pump. Point the spray nozzle safely away from you, any other adults, children or pets near you. Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger. Press 3 times until a fine spray appears. If you do not use the spray for 2 days, this loading procedure will need to be repeated.
How to use the QuickMist mouthspray
3. Point the spray nozzle towards your open mouth and hold it as close to your mouth as possible.
4. Press the top of the QuickMist to release one spray into your mouth. To avoid getting spray down your throat do not inhale while spraying. For best results, do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
How to close the QuickMist mouthspray | To LOCK NOZZLE
5. Slide the button down until it can be pushed inwards.
6. While pushing in, slide the top of the dispenser downwards. Release the button. The QuickMist mouthspray is now closed.
To take another dose repeat the steps above.
Close the QuickMist mouthspray every time after use to prevent use of the spray by children and accidental spraying. If you get spray in your eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tell you to.
If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
May initially cause mouth or throat irritation.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below. Contains ethanol.
Your are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25C. Dispose of sensibly. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: This pack contains 1 dispenser, containing 13.2 ml of solution which provides at least 150 orcomucosal sprays, each spray containing 1mg nicotine.
Also contains: Other ingredients are: propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, hydrochloric acid, purified water.