Nexium Control 20mg gastro-resistant hard capsules
See details below. Always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 and over.
Active Ingredients: Esomeprazole
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 or over.
Adults aged 18 and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Take one capsule once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The capsules should be swallowed whole. Do not chew, crush or open capsule.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each gastro-resistant capsule contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate).
Also Contains: Sucrose
See package leaflet for further information.