Nexium Control Heartburn and Acid Reflux Relief, 20mg Gastro-Resistant Esomeprazole 7 Tablets
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 and over
See details below, always read the label
Active ingredients: Esomeprazole
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 years or over.
Adults aged 18 or over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
See package leaflet for further information.
- Oral use
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Active ingredients: each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg Esomeprazole (as Magnesium Trihydrate).
Also contains: Sucrose