Neo G Kids Stabilised Wrist Brace - Left
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
The Neo G Kids Stabilized Wrist Brace is specifically designed for the younger wearer and features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilization of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of juvenile carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other recreational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist.
- Helps support and stabilize an injured or weak wrist during sporting and recreational activities
- Symptoms of juvenile arthritis
Helping children (up to approximately age 12) with strains, sprains, instability, injured and weak wrists or those with symptoms of juvenile arthritis in need of rehabilitation or help with sporting and recreational injuries.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Adult supervision is recommended when fitting
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration(s), images and content whilst fitting
Lay support on flat surface. With palm towards floor, lay hand over area where metal splint sits. Wrap larger flap over wrist, followed by fastening flap
Pull two straps across wrist and secure. Pull small long strap (between thumb & index finger) under and over palm of hand and secure
Wrap long strap around wrist and adjust until comfortable
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your child’s condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage
- Check with your child that the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to the child’s affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box with adult assistance and/or supervision
- If your child develops a rash, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Universally sized (fits up to approximately age 12), providing adjustable support
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joints
- Metal splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
Remove metal splint before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only. Do not use fabric softener, Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene, TPU