Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Daily Support & Relief Medium - 1 Pair
Save 25 percent on selected Neo G footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
To learn more about plantar fasciitis click here
- Relieve Plantar Fasciitis symptoms, pressure, heel and arch pain
- Protect and support heel and foot during everyday, recreational & sporting activities. Can be worn all day, with or without footwear
- Multi Zone Compression helps everyday swelling & discomfort so you can stay active
- Advanced Cushioning Technology helps with vibration dampening & impact on joints as you move
- Help relieve Plantar Fasciitis symptoms, heel and arch pain
- Silicone heel cushioning for impact protection, support & comfort
- Multi Zone Compression helps relieve everyday swelling & discomfort
How to use
How to Apply:
Apply each support directly to bare feet – (Recommend socks be applied afterwards if necessary).
1. Pull Support over toes, foot and ankle and into position. Repeat for Left and Right foot.
2. Ensure Silicone cushions sit directly under heel area. Smooth out any creases and ensure support is correctly positioned and comfortable
Hazards and Cautions
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Take advice on duration of usage & check sizing. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not wear with other compression hosiery/socks. For diabetics or those with poor circulation, always seek medical advice. Recommend wearing in pairs. Replace when item(s) are showing signs of wear.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Breathable, moisture control fabric for everyday wear
- Slimline, lightweight support perfect for daily activities
- Integrated anatomic silicone insert for pressure release and advanced cushioning in every step
- Targeted Compression for optimum support
- Silicone Cushioning for comfort & relief
Do Not turn inside out. Hand Wash Cold Gently & Dry Flat. Do Not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Polyester Insert: Silicone