Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace – One Size
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 points with this purchase
Universal Size. Fits left or right thumb.
- Adjustable compression
- Helps strains, sprains & instability
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic thumbs
- Malleable metal splint encases joint and helps with partial thumb immobilization
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Reduce likelihood of re-injury
- Arthritic, stiff & aching thumbs
- Support injured or weak thumbs
- Occupational & sporting injuries
Helping strains, sprains & instability and helping to support injured, weak or arthritic thumbs.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Slip support over thumb, bend splint to shape, then adjust small fastener to secure.
2. Pull long strap and wrap around hand until desired compression is achieved.
3. Secure fastener ensuring support is firm but comfortable.
Hazards and Cautions
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
WASH & CARE
Materials: Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble try or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.