Neo G Back Brace with Power Straps - One Size
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 168 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Neo G Back Brace with Power Straps is designed to help reduce unwanted or excessive movements at the lower back, making it ideal for people suffering from chronic backache due to sporting, occupational or everyday activities. The durable, flexible, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm stiff, aching, tired muscles and arthritic joints. The variable compression fastenings ensure a close, comfortable fit whilst the anatomical lumbar insert and firm stays help provide added support. Power straps add firm, targeted compression and support with thumb loops for easy application. The Medical Grade Neo G Back Brace with Power Straps is compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc or Pack for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc/Pack sold separately). See box for full details.
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Support an injured, weak or arthritic back
- Support movements during everyday and physical activities
- Muscle spasm
- Occupational and sporting injuries
How to use
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, images and content whilst fitting
With lumbar insert positioned at centre and back of support, position bottom of support at top of buttocks. Pull left flap towards body and secure main fastener around waist/back
Using thumb loops, simultaneously pull power straps towards stomach and fasten
Check support is not uncomfortably tight and blow is not restricted
Wash and Care:
Remove Insert before Washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Hazards and Cautions
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to the affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm, stiff, aching muscles and joints
- Removable anatomical lumber insert and firm stays provide extra support
- Power straps with thumb loops provide additional support and compression
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support and is Unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc or Pack for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc/Pack sold separately)
- Moderate to firm support level
One Size - Adjustable support - Fits up to 132cm / 52In. Measure waist circumference for maximum size.
Neoprene, Nylon, Cotton, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene, Natural Rubber Latex