Neo G Airflow Calf/Shin Support - X-Large
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 39 points with this purchase
Slimline, lightweight, breathable support
Helps strains, sprains & instability
Helps support injured or weak calves/shins
- Fits Left or Right calf
- Lighweight, knitted fabric for an anatomical fit, comfort and durability
- Specialist breathable fabric helps with moisture control
- Multi Zone Compression provides targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Strains, sprains & instability
- Injured or weak calves/shins
- Support wrist during sport/occupational activities
Pull support over leg and into position. Smooth out any creases.
To size, measure calf¬ circumference
Small: 32-36cm (12.6-14.2in)
Medium: 36-40cm (14.2-15.7in)
Large: 40-44cm (15.7-17.3in)
Extra Large: 44-48cm (17.3-18.9in)
Materials: Elastane, Polyamide
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advise on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
How to use
Pull support through foot
Slide up leg into position
Smooth out any creases
Wash and Care
Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Material(s): Elastane, Polyamide
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined on the product page/box may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Ensure to review sizing chart carefully
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the box
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Slimline and lightweight support with Multi Zone Compression provides a snug yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles
- Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during intense activities. This sized support fits the Left or Right side and is unisex. To size measure Calf circumference
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Mild Support
- X-Large - Fits calf circumference: 44 - 48 cm / 17.3 – 18.9 In