NeilMed SuavEar Earwax Removal Aid - Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
ear, wax, remover
This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your doctor for use on children under 12.
How to use
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops of clear canal carbamide peroxide into the affected ear(s), making sure that the tip of the applicator does not enter the ear canal.
Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in ear due to carbamide peroxide.
Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the enclosed soft silicone bulb to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Now fill the bulb with luke warm water, gently flushing the ear with luke warm water, using the enclosed soft silicone bulb.
Use twice daily for up to 3 days, or as directed by a doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, dizziness, an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or recently had ear surgery
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- You need to use for more than 3 days in a row or if irritation occurs.
- Store bottle in the outer carton
- Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be associated “crackling” sound.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- Once opened, use within 9 months.
Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
Also contains: Glycerin, Oxyquinoline