Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kids Starter Kit - 30 Premixed Packets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 40 points with this purchase
Soothing gentle saline nasal rinse.
Help your child breathe easier through the nose day or night.
- Nasal allergies, dryness & hayfever
- Sinus pressure & nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu & cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational & house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke etc
- Post-nasal drip & nasal congestion
- Soothing, no burning or stinging
- Large volume & low pressure system for saline nasal irrigation, daily nasal hygiene and adding moisture
- Single piece, custom-design round black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Premixed packets of USP grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal medication
- pH balanced & isotonic, or hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use during pregnancy. Always consult your doctor with concerns
- Portable for travel
- Money-back guarantee*
For ages 4 & up
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Rinse at least ONE HOUR prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
NeilMed's Mixture packets should be used with NeilMed's 120 ml (4 oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed's packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
Hazards and Cautions
CAUTION: BE SURE TO USE ORANGE COLOURED NeilMed PACKET WITH 120ml (4 oz) BOTTLE
Must read detailed warning on printed material inside the box prior to use of product.
Medical research recommends followinbg the cleaning protocol fully described in the enclosed brochure for the Sinus Rinse bottle & NasaFlo Neti Pot after every use and replacing the device after three months.
Always use NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" packets/sachets with NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" bottle, NasaFio" or NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" packets/sachets corntain a mixture of pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are the purest quality available for nasal irrigation.
Homemade solutions may have incorrect concentrations, leading to inadequate relief or even nasal congestion. Additionally, store-bought table salt and baking soda are not phannaceutical grade compounds for medical use and may contain impurities which may not be safe for nasal irrigation.
The NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" syslem is a large volume nasal rinse that will introduce 240 ml(about 1/41itre) inlo the nasal passages.The NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" packets/sachets when used with 240 ml(8 IIoz) water will make:
1) pH neutral solution. Since the pH of NeiiMed's formula is very close to that of body tissues, resultant solution will not bum or sting.
2) Isotonic solution that will notcreate complications of osmosis &osmotic pressure. Isotonic Saline is defined as 9 mg of sodium chloride per ml of water. Any concentration higher than this is defined as hypertonic .It is possible that you may experience temporary burning or stinging with the hypertonic solution.
Hence always use NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" mixture packets/sachets for rinsing your delicate nasal lining to ensure that you get the best possible
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE
- 1 sinus rinse bottle 120 ml (4 fl oz)
- 1 customer-designed black cap and tube
- 30 premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate