NARS Full Dimension Cheek Palette II
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Create dimension. Command attention. Work the spotlight with two limited-edition cheek palettes featuring a matte blush complemented by a highlighter, shimmering blush, and bronzer to let your skin reveal natural dimension from every angle. Available in two palettes, one ideal for light-to-medium skin tones, and one ideal for medium-to-deep skin tones.
- INHIBITION (shimmering copper)
- PRIVATE VIEWING (burnished apricot)
- DOUBLE DARE (shimmering peach)
- GRAPHIC CONTENT (matte warm brown)
How to use
MATTE & SHIMMERING BLUSH
- Use #16 Blush Brush to apply Blush to the apples of the cheek. Sweep any excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
- For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheeks.
FOR SUBTLE GLOW
- Use Mie Kabuki Brush to dust Highlighting Powder along the cheekbone and blend toward the hairline with emphasis on the high point of the cheek.
- Use #15 Precision Powder Brush to apply Highlighting Powder to cheekbones.
- Use tip of brush to sweep down the center of the nose and lightly brush onto the cupid’s bow.
- To dial up the glow, apply in a ""C"" shape from cheekbone blending above the brow bone, then apply the remainder below the brow bone.
- Use Ita Kabuki Brush wet to apply Highlighting Powder over tops of cheekbones in a targeted back and forth motion.
- To warm skin, sweep over the face from the temple, across the cheek and along the jawline. Take what’s left on the brush and blend into the neck and décolleté so there is no line of demarcation.
- Apply in a circular motion in order to continuously buff and blend product, avoiding creating harsh lines.
TALC, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), MICA, RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). TALC, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).