NARS Brow Perfector
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Create structure. Smoothly. There are two sides to the story with versatile Brow Perfector.
Its retractable, oval-shaped tip delivers soft, hair-like strokes for effortless building and blending. On the other end, a durable spoolie brush diffuses to perfection.
Featuring warm and cool shades. Stay on point.
- Flexible formula
- Buildable colour
- Natural finish
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use
Assess the shape of the brows. Consider the eye makeup; the brow completes, not competes.
Soft and feathery:
- Brush brows up with spoolie.
- Lightly feather colour to create shape and width. Blend and finish with spoolie.
Defined and structured:
- Define brows with Brow Perfector.
- Use spoolie to brush and blend.
- Create precision and structure by applying Brow Gel on top.
- PRO TIP: To soften and lock colour in place all day, pat Soft Velvet Loose Powder over brow with a powder puff, then sweep away any excess with a brush.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].