Max Factor Radiant Lift Concealer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Nourishes the delicate eye area and fights signs of fatigue.
- Long-lasting radiance
- Lifts the eye area for an awakened look
- Illuminates and brightens
- Light-reflecting polymers
- The latest long-wear technology
- Vitamins C & E for an anti-fatigue effect
Max Factor Makeup Artist Tip: Apply concealer after your foundation so it has something to cling to. This will make it last longer.
How to use
- STEP 1 - After primer and foundation, dot and blend Radiant Lift Concealer where needed, using the soft, sponge tip.
- STEP 2 - To lift and illuminate a little more, lightly dust Miracle Veil Loose Powder under eyes.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tribehenin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Bis-Pegg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Disodium Edta, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-8, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Bht, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Triacetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/-: Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499].