Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curl Addict Volumising Mascara
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 points with this purchase Save £2.00 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curl Addict Mascara
- The short curved brush hugs the eye line like an eye lash curler for maximum root volume and curl
- Tightly packed bristles disperse the formula evenly in to the tips
- No lash curler needed anymore
- The innovative buildable formula allows for bespoke curl creation and quick effective touch ups.
With this mascara designed specifically for lift and curl, it’s no wonder 2000 Calorie Curl Addict Mascara is everyone’s favourite flirty look. It’s specially designed to create voluptuous volume and curl over and over and over without smudging or flaking, meaning you can flutter your lashes with confidence all day long.
How to use
How to apply 2000 Calorie Curl Addict Mascara:
The secret to curls that won't collapse is volume at the bottom, not at the tips. Always lift the brow, drawing the lashes up high so you can get the brush deep into the root.
- Start by pressing curl addict mascara deep into your lash line.
- Wiggle the brush to load the perfect dose at the roots and draw it up gently to the tips of your lashes.
- Reposition and repeat the curling action over and over and over until your achieve your dream curl effect.
Never pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube – the trapped air dries it out.
Aqua Acrylates Copolymer Glyceryl Stearate Disteardimonium Hectorite Propylene Glycol Stearic Acid Copernicia Cerifera Cera Triethanolamine Polyethylene Propylene Carbonate Lecithin Polyvinyl Alcohol Synthetic Wax Oleic Acid Tocopherol Alcohol Denat Ascorbyl Palmitate Benzyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Panthenol Glycerin Ethylparaben Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylparaben Methylparaben Xanthan Gum Dimethicone Trisodium EDTA Glycine Soja Oil Potassium Sorbate Tocopheryl Acetate Tetrasodium EDTA Benzoic Acid Ammonium Hydroxide Silica Dimethicone Silylate Glyceryl Oleate Methylcellulose Sulfuric Acid Sorbic Acid [+/- CI 77499 CI 77491 CI 77492