Magnitone ScrubUp 3-in-1 Pore Extractor + Serum Infuser
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 120 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Suitbale for ages 16+
How to use
Before first use, charge for 2 hours using the handy USB charging cable. Always use on wet or moisturised skin. We recommend scrubbing up 2 - 3 times a week.
1. Make sure your face is clean and makeup free.
2. Splash water onto your face, your skin must be wet before using ScrubUp.
3. Switch on by holding the power button for 3 seconds to activate Cleansing Mode.
4. Glide the metal spatula upwards across your skin, avoiding your lips and delicate eye area. DO NOT press hard or repeat more than twice over the same area of skin.
5. When you’ve finished your treatment, rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
6. Press and hold to switch off your device, wipe clean the spatula using soap and water. Finish your treatment by applying your favourite serum or moisturiser.
1. After cleansing, apply your favourite skin serum or moisturiser.
2. Switch on by holding the power button for 3 seconds and then press to activate Moisturising Mode.
3. Using the flat side of the metal spatula, glide upwards across your skin using a gentle pressure. DO NOT press hard or repeat more than twice over the same area of skin.
4. Once you’ve covered your whole face, press and hold to switch off your device. Wipe clean the spatula using soap and water.
1. After moisturising, switch on the device by holding the power button for 3 seconds and then press down until you activate Lifting Mode.
2. Using the flat side of the metal spatula and an upwards motion, gently glide across your skin. DO NOT press hard or repeat more than twice over the same area of skin.
3. Once you’ve covered your whole face, press and hold to switch off your device. Wipe clean the spatula using soap and water. "
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
You are under the age of 16.
• Have scarred, broken, inflamed, red, irritated or infected skin.
• Have eczema, dermatitis or other any skin disorders.
• Have extreme sunburn
• Are taking medication that can cause skin sensitivity (e.g. Retin – A,
Accutane, Avage, Tazorac, Differin)
• You have a pacemaker.
• Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on,
or near children or physically or mentally challenged persons.
• Do NOT use around the delicate eye area or under the brow.
• If you experience any skin irritation, stop using the device
Protective cover for hygienic storage at home or when you’re on the go.
1 year warranty
Made in China