L’Oréal Paris Preference Permanent Hair Dye, Luminous Colour, Mango Copper 74
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 33 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
L'Oreal Paris Preference Infinia 74 Mango Intense Copper
- Up to 8 weeks of fade-defying colour
- Lustrous day-1 colour and shine
- Glamorous, fade-defiant colour with up to 100% grey coverage.
How to use
STEP 1 – BEFORE COLOURING: Remember to be colour safe and always do your patch test 48 hours before use, even if you have already used colouring products before. Please follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information. STEP 2 – PREP: Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves. Open the colouring bottle and pour it entirely into the developer bottle. Close with the applicator tip and shake it to obtain a completely even mixture. Twist off the applicator tip immediately to avoid bursting and damage from the product over flowing. STEP 3 – APPLY COLOUR: Part your hair into small, even sections and apply the colour. Refer to instructions for development time. Apply conditioner and then rinse thoroughly.
Hazards and Cautions
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- Read and follow instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
REMEMBER TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO DO THE ALLERGY ALERT TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USE.
- The Developer Creme contains hydrogen peroxide
- The Colourant Gel contains: phenylenediamines, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinol, and ammonia.
- Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear the gloves supplied in the box.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after bleaching, using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on the hair.
- Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant.
- Keep out of reach of children.