See details below, always read the label
Men 18 years and older.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 104 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Liberize is for men 18 years and older who have difficulty getting and/or keeping an erection hard enough for sex.
Men 18 years and older.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
How to take:
Read the enclosed package leaflet before use. Oral use.
- Take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity
- Swallow tablet whole with water
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
Liberize starts to work within 30-60 minutes. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- Get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- Have a heart problem
- Have irregular heartbeat/palpitations
- Have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- Take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than4 hours
- Have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- Have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- Have diagnosed severe kidney problems
Hazards and Cautions
Do NOT take if you:
- Do not have an erection problem
- Take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- Take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- Take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- Have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- Have a severe heart or liver problem
- Have low blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- Have a deformed penis
- Have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for women
Active Ingredient: Each tablet contains sildenafil citrate equivalent to 50 mg of sildenafil