Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Light Catcher
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 81 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
#1 Setting Powder.*
Smooths Skin & Blurs Pores.
12-hour Luminous, Light Creating Wear.
Laura Mercier introduces its #1 Setting Powder*, now in a luminous, light-creating finish for all skin tones. This super-finely milled powder sets makeup for 12-hours with a blend of skin tone contrasting and correcting pearls for an effortless, luminous finish. Unlike other luminous powders that emphasize imperfections, the weightless pearl blend becomes one with skin, blurring and smoothing the appearance of texture, pores, and fine lines. The most versatile of setting powders, Light Catcher can be dialled up or down for any end look using our Velour Puff, Powder Brush, and Angled Cheek Brush (sold separately). Whether used to set all over face, create dimension with light, or intensify luminosity the formula never creates texture, feels heavy, or looks cakey.
- Customizable Formula: Our artists love the ability to set & create light for effortless, customizable looks.
- 12-hour Wear: 94% say this setting powder helps prolong the wear of my makeup through the day.
- Effortless Application: 94% say this setting powder applies evenly and easily on my skin.
- Weightless Texture: 97% say this setting powder feels silk-light and refined on my skin.
- Melts into Skin: 94% say this setting powder doesn’t look powdery on my skin.
- All Day Comfort: 94% say this setting powder feels comfortable on my skin.
- No Photo Flashback: No Photo Flashback formula is perfect for photos and creates a soft-focus effect on skin.
Does not clog pores. Dermatologist-tested. Suitable for all skin types. Non-comedogenic.
Three Shades for Virtually All Skintones
- Celestial Light: Perfect for Fair to Light Skin Tones.
- Honey Star: Sets medium skin tones with olive and golden undertones.
- Cosmic Rose: Ideal for medium-deep to deep skin tones.
- Create with light: multi-dimensional skin tone contrasting and correcting pearl blend for 12 hours of luminous, light-creating wear.
- Blur with Light: silky, botanical blurring powders blur and smooth the look of pores, texture, and imperfections.
- Perfect with Light: Amino Acid skin conditioning powders melt into skin for an undetectable finish that improves skin’s look and softness.
*Based on #1 US Rank by NPD Group Inc in Prestige Retail, YE 2020.
**Based on Laura Mercier US wholesome YE2020
***Based on Consumer Perception Study of 30 subjects
How to use
THE TECHNIQUE: To set all over face, use the Velour Puff, Glow Brush, or Powder Brush. To add dimension or warmth to complexion use Angled Cheek Contour Brush on high points.
“For added dimension, use an additional shade that is either lighter or deeper than skin tone for a multi-dimensional effect” – Jason
“For added intensity, apply to high points with Angled Cheek Brush (sold separately), without creating texture on skin” – Jason
TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TIN OXIDE, METHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).