Ibuleve Speed Relief Gel 40g
See details below. Always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 5% w/w
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
IBULEVE SPEED RELIEF is a clear, fragrance-free gel containing IBUPROFEN, a proven anti-inflammatory painkiller. It is specially formulated for fast local relief of muscular backache, rheumatic and muscular pain and aches, pains or swellings such as sprains, strains and sports injuries.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
For full instructions always read and retain the patient information leaflet.
Lightly apply a thin layer of 4 to 10 cm of gel over the affected area. Massage gently until completely absorbed. Wash hands after use, unless treating them. Re-apply as required, up to twice more daily, leaving at least 4 hours between applications. Do not exceed the stated dose. Ibuleve Speed Relief Gel should not be used under protective waterproof dressings. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
- Although there is less risk of Ibuleve causing the complications that sometimes arise when ibuprofen (or similar anti-inflammatory painkillers) are taken by mouth, patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer or a history of kidney problems, should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking aspirin or other painkillers.
- Not normally recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not to be used if allergic to any of the ingredients, or if you have experienced problems with aspirin, ibuprofen or related painkillers (including when taken by mouth).
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Keep away from broken skin, the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
Store below 25°c.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Other ingredients: Sodium cetostearyl sulphate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Wool fat (lanolin), Liquid paraffin, Dowicil 200 and Water.