HRI Water Balance 100 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins and Supplements - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults.
Active ingredients: Dandelion herb with root.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 39 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional blend of herbal ingredients used to reduce bloating and relieve water retention.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Dosage: For oral use.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
Do not take more than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if you:
- Are allergic to any of the active ingredients or plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family such as daisies, marigolds, artichokes or any of the other ingredients
- Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer
- If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
- Are already taking a medicine for water retention.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Store in the original packaging.
Dandelion herb with root
Active Ingredients: Each coated tablet contains 100 mg of Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale L.), 18 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Uva-Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi L.) (equivalent to 45 mg of Uva-Ursi Leaf) Extraction solvent: Methanol 30% v/v, 15 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Parsley Piert Herb (Alchemilla Arvensis L.) (equivalent to 45 mg of Parsley Piert Herb) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v and 15 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Buchu Leaf (Agathosma Betulina L.) (equivalent to 45 mg of Buchu Leaf)
Also contains: Extraction solvent: Water, Sucrose.