Neo G Travel and Flight Compression Socks Large Black
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price across selected Summer Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Neo G Travel and Flight Compression Socks.
CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE - Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency UK.
- Helps reduce the liklihood of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Graduated compression helps improve circulation
- Helps energize tired, aching legs during flights and long journeys
Comfort top band for wearability
Graduated Compression: maximum compression at the ankle, gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation.
14-18 mmHg Compression Level: Great for everyday wear
Reinforced toe for comfort and durability
Heel cup for accurate positioning/best fit
Specialist material for comfort, softness and breathability
Reduce the likelihood of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Ease symptoms of tired, aching or swollen legs
Improve circulation during long periods of inactivity (e.g. whilst travelling, working or standing still)
Reduce symptoms of spider and mild varicose veins
Other sizes available in the Travel Health category
Measurements below are based on calf circumference only (cm/in):
SMALL: 28 - 33 CM // 11 - 13 IN
MEDIUM: 33 - 38 CM // 13 - 15 IN
LARGE: 38 - 43 CM // 15 - 16.9 IN
X-LARGE: 43 - 48 CM // 16.9 - 18.9 IN
SHOE SIZE SIZING GUIDE:
SMALL: UK 2 - 4 // EU 35 - 37
MEDIUM: UK 4 -7 // EU 37 - 40
LARGE: UK 7 - 9 // EU 40 - 43
X-LARGE: UK 9 - 12 // EU 43 – 46
How to use
Apply as illustrated on pack. Smooth out any creases and ensure that sock is correctly positioned on heel/toe and sits just below the knee. Do not roll or fold band at any time. Single patient use only. Always wear as a pair.
Wash & Care
- Hand wash cold, no fabric softner
- Do not wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Dry away from direct heat
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition. Always consult your physician regarding any pre-exisiting conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time. It is recommended you are measured by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse.
- Only use on clean, intact skin, Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
- Do not bring socks into contact with greasy ointments, chemical substances or direct heat. To avoid snagging socks, remove jewellery before fitting.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods/longer than advised by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician
- Compression socks should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on frequency of use.
- Comfort top band for wearability.
- Graduated Compression: maximum compression at the ankle, gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation.
- 14-18 mmHg Compression Level: Great for everyday wear
- Reinforced toe for comfort and durability
- Heel cup for accurate positioning/best fit
- Specialist material for comfort, softness and breathability
For sizing measure cC (calf) and/or cB (ankle) circumference. Please see info & advice tab for sizing chart and guide.
Sizes are colour coded and indicated on top band of sock.
- Small - cC: 28-33cm & 11.0-13.0In cB: 17-20cm & 6.7-7.9In
- Medium - cC: 33-38cm & 13.0-15.0In cB: 20-23cm & 7.9-9.1In
- Large - cC: 38-43cm & 15.0-16.9In cB: 23-27cm & 9.1-10.6In
- Extra Large - cC: 43-48cm & 16.9-18.9In cB: 27-32cm & 10.6-12.6In