See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Hedrin 4% Lotion:
- Skin friendly
- Easy to apply
- No organophosphates
Adults and children aged 6 months and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to apply:
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over DRY hair ensuring that the scalp is fully covered.
- Work into the hair spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips. Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- It is important that Hedrin Lotion is applied again after seven days to deal with any lice which may hatch in that time. Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of a louse infestation.
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water.
- Do not continue using Hedrin if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur.
Hazards and Cautions
KEEP OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited.
Hedrin solution is applied to the hair and scalp and is for external use only.
Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin.
Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
Take care if accidentally spilled as Hedrin may cause a slip hazard.
Keep in original carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Dimeticone 4% w/v.
Also contains: Cyclomethicone 5.