MenoHerb Black Cohosh Menopause Relief - 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Active Ingredient: Black Cohosh
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Traditionally used for the relief of:
- Hot Flushes
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
Suitable for adult women 18 years old and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
For oral use.
For women experiencing menopausal symptoms, take one tablet daily. Tablets should be taken at the same time of day if possible (morning or evening).
Swallow the tablet whole with some water or other liquid. Do not chew the tablets.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: Do not take more than the label tells you to.
Do not use if you:
- are under 18 years
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
- have or have ever had treatment for breast cancer or any other hormone dependent tumour
- have or have ever had liver or kidney problems
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 30°C
Expiry date: see base
Store in original packaging
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Black Cohosh root extract
Active ingredients: Each MenoHerb® film-coated tablet contains 6.5mg of extract (as dry extract) from Black Cohosh rhizome and root (Cimicifuga racemosa (L.) Nutt.) (4.5-8.5:1) (equivalent to 29.25–55.25mg of Black Cohosh)
Also contains: Extraction solvent ethanol 60% v/v.
This product contains lactose monohydrate.