See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 9 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Kwells 300 Microgram tablets.
Works fast on travel sickness.
Melt in the Mouth Tablets.
Kwells tablets are for the prevention of travel sickness. Kwells tablets can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before travelling to prevent travel sickness, or at the onset of nausea.
Adults and children aged 10 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Tablets may be sucked, chewed or swallowed.
Adults: Take 1 tablet every 6 hours, as required. Do not take more than 3 times in 24 hours.
Elderly: Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Kwells tablets.
Children over 10 years: Give 1/2 - 1 tablet every 6 hours, as required. Do not give more than 3 times in 24 hours.
Not to be given to children under 10 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this medicine:
Do not take Kwells tablets if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to Hyoscine hydrobromide or any of the other ingredients in the tablets.
- Have any of the following conditions: Glaucoma, Blockage of intestines (Paralytic ileus), Narrowing of stomach outlet (Pyloric stenosis), Myasthemia gravis, Enlarged prostate gland
- Are over 60 years of age
- Are under medical care, especially for heart, metabolic, gastrointestinal, liver or kidney conditions
- Have previously had a sudden painful inability to pass urine
- Have ulcerative colitis
- Have diarrhoea or fever
- Have Down's Sysndrome
- Suffer from seizures or fits.
WARNING: May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Hyoscine Hydrobromide 300 micrograms.
Also contains: Mannitol (E421). Potato starch, Gelatine powder, Aluminium stearate, Sachharin sodim (E954) and Ferric oxide (E172)