Nicotinell Nicotine Gum 2 mg Fruit 204 Pieces
See details below. Always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and adolesecents aged 12 and over
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 66 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Nicotinell fruit flavour gum is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
- Requires willpower
- Helps stop your cravings
Nicotinell 2mg medicated chewing gum is for smokers smoking less than 20 cigarettes per day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference. If you smoke more than 30 cigarettes per day you should use Nicotinell 4mg medicated chewing gum. If you need advice before starting to you nicotine gum, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age. You must not smoke whilst using these gums.
- Chew 1 piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Most people use 8 - 12 pieces of gum per day.
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow. These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum.
- Read the Nicotinell chewing techniques in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use Nicotinell Fruit Flavour Gum if you are:
- A non-smoker or an occasional smoker
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these gums if you are:
- Under 12 years of age
- In hospital with serious heart disease
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
To dispose of used gum, wrap in papaer before putting into a waste bin.
Do not store above 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Each gum contains 2 mg nicotine
Also contains: Gum Base, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol (E420), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Glycerol
Levomenthol, Fruit Flavouring, Butylhydroxytoluene, Saccharin, Saccharin Sodium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xylitol, Mannitol (E421)
Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax, Talc and Water.
Sodium content 11.5mg per piece of gum
See leaflet for further information