Boots NicAssist Fruit Fresh 4mg Gum- 105 Pieces
2 for £20 on selected NRT
Active Ingredients: Nicotine
See details below, always read the label. Requires willpower.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 42 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
What this medicine is for
For the relief and/or prevention of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings for nicotine. Boots Pharmaceuticals NicAssist Fresh Fruit 4 mg Gum provides a safer alternative to smoking for you and those around you, and can be used:
- When you stop smoking completely or cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke while you try to give up, or
- If you feel unable to stop smoking completely but can't or don't want to smoke cigarettes, such as when you are indoors or when you want to avoid causing harm to those around you.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read and keep enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Read all of the leaflet, which tells you how and when you should use this medicine, carefully before starting to use the gum.
How to use this medicine.
The method of chewing the gum is NOT the same as that for ordinary chewing gum.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Chew the gum when required.
Don't use more than 15 pieces of gum a day.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you are a child under 12 years of age.
- If you need any advice before using this medicine.
- If you are pregnant.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Use by the date on the end flap of carton.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Each medicated chewing gum contains 4mg Nicotine.
Also contains: Chewing Gum base (containing Butylated Hydroxytoluene E321), Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Acesulfame Potassium, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, Quinoline Yellow (E104), Talc, Flavour (Tuttifruitti), Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Acacia, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax.
Product available as part of a bundle offer