Boots TENS Elbow & Knee Pain Relief
Black Friday - Save up to 1/2 price on selected Health and Wellness - online only
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 105 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
With TENS technology
- Relieves muscle & arthritic pain in the knee or elbow.
- Control unit clips to the cuff for ease of use
- Safely intercepts pain signals before they reach the brain
- Easy to use and drug free
The Boots Elbow & Knee Digital Pain Relief Device is a wearable single channel TENS machine designed for pain relief at the knee and elbow. It features an economically shaped wearable flexible cuff that is adjustable with hook and loop fasteners for universal for it both the knee and the elbow joints. Equipped with control unit which can be clipped onto the cuff for ease of use.
Effectively combats knee and elbow pain, whichever you require, anytime and anywhere.
TENS method of drug free pain relief: During Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation - TENS - sensory nerve endings are stimulated to reduce perception of pain. Gentle electric pulses generated by a TENS machine block pain signals from Peripherals of the body from reaching the brain to be perceived as pain and discomfort. Electric pulses also stimulate production and release of body's own natural pain killers that contribute to the feeling of well-being and comfort.
To find out more about TENS and how it could help you get back control of your pain click this link
- If accessing on a desktop device, please scan the QR code with your mobile device to launch the experience (this experience is only accessible on a mobile device)
- If accessing on a mobile device, please click the URL, this will launch the experience
How to use
Please read instruction manual inside before use ad retain for future reference.
1. Clipe the wires onto the connections on the knee & elbow cuff, then plug the end of the wire into the unit.
2.Lightly wet the electrodes AND your knee or elbow before positioning the cuff onto your knee or elbow.
3. The display panel allows you to view battery status. Use the buttons to set a timer & control intensity.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Operate between 0°c. - 40°c.
Store between 0°c. - 55°c.