Northern Ireland COVID-19 Vaccination Services
We are now able to assist in the delivery of the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Northern Ireland.
Booking an appointment
If you are eligible for healthcare in Northern Ireland and are in an eligible cohort you can book a vaccination at participating Boots pharmacies online. If you are not in one of the eligible cohorts, please do not book an appointment as it will be cancelled, and you will not be vaccinated.
You can find more information on the COVID-19 vaccine and current eligible cohorts at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/covid-vaccine
When booking your appointment, please complete all the required information fields fully detailing your full birth name, date of birth, full address, postcode and mobile phone number. These details are required to register you for your vaccine.
Please note, when attending an appointment, you will be asked to:
• Wear a face mask throughout the consultation (unless exempt)
• Show photo ID
• Show proof of date of birth
• Show your letter for third primary dose of COVID vaccination (if this applies)
• If a Health & Social Care worker, show proof of employment such as a photo ID badge, payslip or letter from your employer on official letterhead.
• Come alone. Please do not bring children, friends or other family with you unless you need assistance.
Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive.
Before getting the vaccine
The pharmacy staff will check your details and ask you some questions for your safety before you get your vaccine – you should answer these as accurately as possible. If you are attending the pharmacy with someone who is unable to answer these questions, you will need to answer for them. If you are unable to answer, we will be unable to give a vaccine and referral back to your GP will be advised.
After getting the vaccine
You may be asked to wait for 15 minutes after your vaccination before you can go home.