Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Itchy Scalp Care 450ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Leaves hair up to 100% flake-free (visible flakes from 2ft with regular use).
Head & Shoulders daily 2in1 anti-dandruff shampoo & conditioner Itchy Scalp helps relieve your scalp from itch (associated to dandruff), providing a comforting, refreshing feeling and leaving your hair touchably soft, while giving you up to 100% flake free* hair with a fresh scent that lasts (*visible flakes from 2 feet with regular use).
Features and Benefits
- 2in1 anti-dandruff shampoo & conditioner for itchy scalp.
- Relieves your scalp and leaves your hair touchably soft.
- Effective dandruff control with HydraZinc formula: your hair up to 100% dandruff free (visible flakes from 2 feet with regular use).
- Purifying freshness that lasts, thanks to the water-activated Scent Burst Technology. It also contains eucalyptus extract.
- Gentle formula suitable for everyday use.
- Also try head&shoulders Itchy Scalp shampoo and conditioner.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Parfum, Dimethiconol, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Salicylate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Triethylene Glycol