Great British Designer Reusable Face Coverings – Julien Macdonald, RIXO, Liam Hodges
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Great British Designer Reusable Face Coverings – Julien MacDonald, RIXO, Liam Hodges
100% of profits from the sale of this item will be split between NHS Charities Together, BFC Foundation Fashion Fund and Wings of Hope Children’s Charity.
3 FACE COVERINGS + 2 PROTECTIVE POUCHES
This pack contains 3 reusable face coverings and 2 protective pouches from internationally acclaimed British designers; Julien Macdonald, RIXO, and Liam Hodges. 100% of profits from the sale of this item will be split between NHS Charities Together, BFC Foundation Fashion Fund and Wings of Hope Children’s Charity.
The face coverings are made from luxury GOTS certified organic cotton sateen, have two layers of fabric, a nose-strip to create a snug fit around the nose and mouth, adjustable ear straps for comfort, and an anti-fog fit for sunglasses/ glasses. The print is made from non-toxic REACH compliant inks, and the protective pouches are made from organic cotton sateen fabrics. The product can be reused at least 50 times. Hand wash with normal soap/ detergent, or machine wash.
REUSABLE COTTON FACE COVERING
- GOTS certified luxury organic cotton sateen (tight weave)
- 2 breathable layers
- Bio enzyme washed fabric
- Snug fit to cover around nose and under the mouth
- Nose strip to adjust fit
- Reusable 50+ times
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- European standard reach compliant non-toxic inks
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for comfort & security
This is an Adult facial covering and DOES NOT protect you from any virus or airborne disease. This facial covering is designed to reduce the transmission of vapour droplets, it is NOT a PPE or Medical mask. We recommend this facial covering needs to be washed after every use according to the care instruction on the packaging.
100% of net profits from the sales of face coverings will be split between three charities:
NHS Charities Together (Charity Number: 1186569), BFC Foundation Fashion Fund for the COVID Crisis (British Fashion Council Foundation, Charity Number: 1185152) and Wings of Hope Children’s Charity (Charity Number: 1099685). This product is not intended for use in a healthcare setting. Although a donation is being made to the charity, the product is not endorsed by NHS Charities Together. Profits means sales minus VAT, discounts, and operating costs associated with the sale of the product.
How to use
- Wash and air dry before first use
- After use or once damp remove and wash immediately and air dry
- If washing immediately is not available store in protective pouch
- Hand wash with soap/detergent. Washable in machine. Do not exceed 60°C.
As this is a new product category, we want to share some important guidance on how to use, and wear the face covering.
Each pack contains 3 face coverings and 2 protective pouches.
- The protective pouches are important so that if someone is not able to wash the face covering immediately, they can then put it inside the pouch to contain any droplets which are caught on the face covering. This reduces contamination inside handbags, pockets etc.
- Adjust the earloops to fit around the ears to suit your comfort
- The nose strip inside the face covering should be pressed down on, and the face covering should cover the top of the nose, and below the chin – it should feel snug
- Try and not touch the face covering after it is worn
- Remove the face covering from the loops
- We encourage hand washing the items with any detergent/soap/“surfactant” so that care for the item is done as soon as is possible, to not wait for a load of washing for other items. It is also better for the environment and for caring for the product in the long term.
- Inside some of the face covering the designers have given a message of support to the user from “STAY STRONG, to “IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH”.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Keep away from fire or a flame