Activity Superstore Afternoon Tea for Two Gift Experience
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 136 points with this purchase
Celebrate a quintessentially British past-time with a spot of Afternoon Tea for Two.
Afternoon tea has been a British institution since Anna Maria Russell - the seventh Duchess of Bedford - asked her footman to bring her a pot of tea with light refreshment one afternoon in 1840. The ritual caught on and afternoon tea became the corner stone of high society dining. These days taking tea as a light afternoon meal has become much more accessible, without losing a crumb of its wonderful charm.
With a wide selection of carefully hand-picked locations to choose from, there’s a venue to please all for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for an elegant country manor house, trendy boutique city hotel or a homely independent tearoom, you are spoilt for choice with our range of afternoon tea locations.
How to use
Your afternoon tea may vary slightly depending on which location you choose, but in each case you will be treated to a pleasing array of freshly made sandwiches and yummy scones served with cream and jam. At most locations you will also receive a choice of mouth-watering cakes or pastries and most importantly, a refreshing pot of tea or coffee. If you have any dietary requirements, please notify the venue on booking. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Some locations have a minimum age of 18 years old. Available at 150+ locations, specific location detail available upon booking.
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase