Activity Superstore Junior Supercar Taster Driving Experience
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 207 points with this purchase
Make a young person’s driving fantasy become a reality with the chance to drive an actual supercar, years before they need a license.
Will they choose to do it like the stars do in a sleek Lamborghini Gallardo or perhaps they dream of driving the fierce Audi R8 just like Mr Tony Stark. Whichever vehicle they choose, this awesome junior driving experience is sure to put a smile on their face.
For detailed product information locations and reviews click here
How to use
This experience is available to all children who meet the minimum height requirement of 134cm (4ft 5'') to 150cm (4ft 11''). Depending on the location, some have a minimum age restriction of 11 years and others do not have one. All participants must be under the age of 17. Important Information: The parent or guardian of the driver will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. You will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise the financial exposure should there be an accident. You are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking. You will spend approximately 2 hours at the venue. The minimum age is dependant on location, the maximum age is 16 years old. LOCATIONS: Leicestershire, Loughborough; Staffordshire, Stafford; Oxfordshire, Heyford Park; North Yorkshire, Elvington; Surrey, Dunsfold; Lincolnshire, Blyton; Oxfordshire, Abingdon; North Yorkshire, Tockwith; Derbyshire, Derby; Oxfordshire, Bicester; Cornwall, St Agnes; Devon, Exeter; Leicestershire, Bruntingthorpe; Warwickshire, Stoneleigh; Dorset, Wareham; Greater Manchester, Wigan; Norfolk, Tibenham; Fife, St Andrews; Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds; Gwynedd, Llanbedr; Greater Manchester, Wigan;
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase