Activity Superstore Staycation Gift Experience
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 297 points with this purchase
Leave your cares behind and spend some time together
A staycation is when you want to take a break from work or head off on holiday but stay in the UK. While some people choose to stay in their local area and explore what's nearby, others travel around the UK to see what's on offer. With plenty of carefully selected locations to choose from, two lucky people will be able to do just that.
The break is a one night stay for two people with breakfast.
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
2 people 18 years old or older.
• 12 months from the date of purchase.
• This break is available on selected dates throughout the year
• There is a booking lead time of at least four weeks for this break. Excludes bank and school holidays, Valentine's Day, and Christmas.
• Restrictions may apply to certain properties.
• Locations are subject to change as a result of quality monitoring or due to factors beyond our control.