Gastrisoothe Triple Action Heartburn Relief - 24 Mint-Flavour Sachets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- RELIEVES HEARTBURN
- COMBATS ACID REFLUX
- NEUTRALISES ACIDITY
(24 x 10ml Sachets)
Fight heartburn with a triple action liquid solution made with double-concentration aloe vera.
What is GastriSoothe?
GastriSoothe suspension for oral use is a medical device for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux. The product performas a synergistic action:
- Anti-reflux (due to sodium alginate)
- Antacid (due to sodium bicarbonate)
- Protects the gastric mucosa (thanks to the pure aloe vera juice)
GastriSoothe suspension for oral use is suggested for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux and relief from associated symptoms such as heartburn, acid regurgitation, reflux oesophagitis, dyspepsia, coughing and sore throat. GastriSoothe is also recommended for dyspepsia caused by poor digestion.
How it works
GastriSoothe works mechanically due to the presence of pure double-concentrate aloe vera juice enriched with sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate. The presence of sodium bicarbonate and of sodium and calcium carbonates all reduce hyperacidity of the stomach.
The natural presence of polysaccharides helps the pure juice of aloe vera shield tissues from gastric juices or irritants. The virtues of pure double-concentrate aloe vera juice combine with those of sodium alginate which, when it comes into contact with the acidity of the stomach, reacts by forming a gel. The gel traps the carbon dioxide bubbles released by the carbonates contained in the formulation, and forms a barrier in the upper part of the stomach that mechanically prevents the gastric juices from moving up into the oesophagus.
The product does not contain water as diluent because it is completely replaced by pure paste of unpasteurised, non-carbon filtered, double-concentrate juice through an exclusive reverse osmosis process.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Take one to two 10ml sachets after main meals and at bedtime. It may be necessary to take the product for two to three consecutive days in order to alleviate symptoms. The product should be taken as is and not diluted.
For indications and instructions for use, please read the information leaflet which should be carefully stored with the product.
Recommended intake should not be exceeded.
Hazards and Cautions
- This product is for oral use only
- Do not use in the event of known hypersensitivity or allergy to the product and any of its components
- Due to the presence of sodium, particular care should be taken for those suffering from hypertension, heart or kidney failure
- Consult your doctor before use if pregnant, breast-feeding, and for children under the age of 12.
- Recommended intake should not be exceeded.
- Product to be used only as instructed.
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Do not use if the sachet or packaging is damaged.
- Each sachet is disposable and should be opened immediately before being taken: do not re-use partially opened sachets as this could contaminate the product or render it ineffective
For Lot No. and Best before End date please see below and on individual sachets within.
Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging, out of sight and reach of children
Aloe Vera L. (Aloe barbadenis Mill), Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Polyacrylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Mint flavouring, Sodium Propyl-P-Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Methyl-P-Hydroxybenzoate, Sucralose.