Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bar for Damaged Hair 60g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
1/2 price on selected Garnier Ultimate Blends£3.99
Join the shampoo revolution and try Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bars suitable for Dry & Damaged Hair. This set includes two extra foamy Shampoo Bars and our Aluminium Shampoo Bar holder. Our Honey Treasures Solid Shampoo Bars are blended in a gentle recipe, with sustainably sourced ingredients, including Oat Milk & Rice Cream to nourish & soften hair. Our Strengthening Shampoo Bars contain 94% plant origin ingredients and the 97% biodegradable formula leaves hair nourished, healthy-looking and protected from damage! To keep your Shampoo Bars in the best condition, we recommend storing in a dry place, such as a storage box. Garnier’s 100% Aluminium Shampoo Bar holder keeps your Ultimate Blends Shampoo Bar fresh & protected in between uses and allows you to carry your bar around easily when travelling!
*No animal derived ingredients or by-products.
How to use
How to use your Garnier Shampoo Bar: 1) Wet your hair and your Shampoo Bar to make it foam 2) Hold the Shampoo Bar to your hair and lather from roots to tips. Keep massaging into your hair and scalp until all hair is covered in an extra foamy lather – this shouldn’t take too long! 3) Rinse thoroughly 4) Store your Bar in a dry place such as a box for best preservation 5) Follow with Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Conditioner to help strengthen and restore damaged hair 6) Recycle your packaging
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of young children without supervision. Do not ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bar for Damaged Hair
- Our first solid Shampoo Bars and Storage Box, with zero plastic waste!
- Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formula
- 94% plant-origin nourishing ingredients: the remaining 6% are not animal derived ingredients and guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product
- 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Honey & Beeswax
- No silicone for a natural feel
- Shampoo Bar holder preserves your Shampoo Bar between uses, allowing them to last up to 2 months
- Reusable holder
- Holes in the base to let water drain easily
- Secure lid to make travelling easy
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, AQUA / WATER, POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER CERA / ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA / SUNFLOWER SEED WAX, MEL / HONEY, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, JOJOBA ESTERS, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, POLYGLYCERIN-3, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE (F.I.L C260713/1)