Garnier Nutrisse 3 Darkest Brown Permanent Hair Dye
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Garnier Nutrisse 3 Darkest Brown Permanent Hair Dye
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Nutrisse Crème permanent nourishing brown hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you rich natural-looking and long lasting brown hair colour with up to 100% grey hair coverage. With Nutrisse permanent hair dye, nourished hair means better colour. Our after colour hair conditioner is enriched with avocado oil, olive oil, cranberry oil, and shea oil which nourishes hair even after colouring leaving it silky, 3x shinier** and protected against dryness for up to 8 weeks. ** Instrumental test vs before and after colouration.
How to find your perfect brown shade for you:
Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean? The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the Brown hair dye will be, for example brown shades range from 4, Dark Brown to 6, Light Brown. The second number is the reflect which can be Natural (.0), Warm (.3, .4, .5, .6) or Cool (.1, .2). For example, 4.0 is a Natural Dark Brown, 4.3 is a Golden Dark Brown, and 5.12 is a Glacial Brown. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
Shade: Garnier Nutrisse 3 Darkest Brown Permanent Hair Dye
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Natural-looking, rich and long lasting brown hair colour result
- Intensely nourishes and protects against hair dryness for up to 8 weeks
- After Colour Conditioner enriched with 4 oils for silky and 3x shinier** hair (**Instrumental test vs before and after colouration
- Stronger hair, less breakage* (*Instrumental test. Hair breakage from brushing)
- Can't decide between 2 shades? Always choose the lightest hair dye shade
- Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining.
- Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
How to use
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products.
Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for 25-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the nourishing conditioner and rinse again.
Box includes: 1 bottle developer cream, 1 tube of nourishing colour crème, 1 tube of the nourishing 4 oils conditioner, 1 pair of glove and 1 instruction leaflet.
1079699 - Nourishing Colour Crème: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, p-Phenylenediamine, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, p-Phenylenediamine, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C35185/5) 1071202 - Developer Crème: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C34593/1) 1149755 - Nourishing After Color Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Isopropyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, BHT, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C174640/1)