Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange 10 Sachets for constipation
Suitable for: Adults and Children aged 6 and over.
Active Ingredient: Ispaghula Husk.
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange drink is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way.
As it works naturally with your body it takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange can be used whenever increased fibre is needed. It can also be used to help maintain a normal bowel function among those suffering from haemorrhoids (piles).
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange can be used whenever increased fibre is needed in your diet to relieve constipation; this includes constipation during pregnancy.
Adults and Children aged 6 and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use. Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (¼ pt) cold water. Pour in the required amount (see dosage). Stir well and drink straight away.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take one sachet in the morning and one in the evening, preferably after meals.
Children aged 6 to 12 years: Take half to one level 5ml spoonful depending on size and age, morning and evening, preferably after meals.
If there has been no bowel movement after three days of treatment, consult your doctor.
Do not take without water.
Do not take more than directed.
If you accidently take more than you should, drink plenty of water.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if:
- You are allergic to Ispaghula husk or any of the other ingredients.
- You are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction,faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony).
- The speed in which material moves through your gut has always been slow (naturally occurring reduced gut motility).
- You are taking any medicines which may cause constipation (e.g. codeine or morphine).
- You have phenylketonuria (an inherited genetic disorder) as this product contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
- Your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days.
Do not use after expiry date stated on the carton (EXP month/year).
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: each Single Dose Sachet Of Granules Contain 3.5G Ispaghula Husk.
Also contains: Aspartame