Fridababy 3-in-1 Humidifier with Diffuser and Nightlight
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 236 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: Uses the power of ultrasonic vibration to turn water into a cool hydrating mist that runs for up to 12 hours. Mist adjuster goes from gentle mist to tropical rainforest with a twist of the knob.
DIFFUSER: Add Breath Frida Vapor Drops or any aromatherapy-grade essential oil for easier breathing - it covers up to 320 square feet with a 0.5 gallon tank.
COLOR CHANGING NIGHTLIGHT: Equipped with a range of nightlight colors for even more control over the dreamy ambiance.
AUTO-STOP FEATURE: Designed to automatically turn off when the water runs out or the tank is removed.
3-IN-1: Use humidifier, diffuser and nightlight all together, or individually.
How to use
1. Lift water tank off base.
2. Fill tank with water (Filtered or distilled works best)
3. Place water tank back on base.
4. Twist knob clockwise to turn on and to control mist level.
How to clean your 3-in-1 Humidifier:
Disconnect and turn off your humidifier tank: fill the tank with 1 cupof water and add 1 cup of bleach/undiluted white vinegar.
Tank: screw cap back on and let sit for approximately 20 minutes, after the 20 minutes remove any residue or build-up by gently shaking the mixture back and forth.
Base: pour a generous amount of undiluted white vinegar into the base of your cool mist Humidifier. Let it sit for 20 minutes. Do not submerge the base into water. After the 20 minutes remove any residue or build-up by gently scrubbing by using a soft bristle brush/ soft cloth. Do not scrub or scrape the transducer. Rinse thoroughly. If there is a leftover bleach/undiluted white vinegar smell rinse thoroughly using 1 Tbsp of hydrogen peroxide and 1cup of water.
- Gently spot clean your 360º mister and dry all components before placing them back together
- Clean your humidifier at least once per week
- If you are going to store your humidifier for any length of time, be sure to thoroughly clean and dry the unit before storing. After storing it for any length of time, thoroughly clean it before use too