Flower Ionic Travel Dryer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The technology in this perfect little dryer was designed by aerospace engineers. This travel dryer’s turbine fan has thinner and lighter blades that create a compressed and concentrated airflow for faster, healthier drying anywhere in the world.
An extension of Drew Barrymore’s lifestyle brand, FLOWER Hair Tools were designed for quick and easy styling, making a great hair day a quick flick-of-the-wrist away! But not only are these tools functional, Drew made her personal mission to make these tools beautiful, something you’ll be proud having on your vanity!
Don’t be fooled by this dryer’s tiny size, the Flower Travel Dryer’s tourmaline ceramic technology ensures evenly distributed heat to dry fast and deliver your most healthy, shiny, frizz-free hair.
• Dual Voltage
• Aerospace Engineered Airflow System
• Tourmaline Ceramic Technology
• Compact Design and Ultra-Lightweight (226g)
• 2 Heat Settings
• Includes: Concentrator Nozzle
Suitable for all hair types
Not to be used by children.
How to use
1. Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture. Blot with the towel rather than rub the hair to avoid causing excess frizz and split ends.
2. Comb through and detangle the hair with a wide toothed comb.
3. Plug the Travel Dryer into an electrical outlet and turn on by selecting desired heat setting.
4. Direct the Travel Dryer at the hair and not the scalp. Begin by briskly blowing it all over the hair to remove excess water.
5. When hair is mostly dry, section the hair and begin to style. Begin at the nape of the neck and brush hair while following the motion with the Travel Dryer. Work up to the scalp, sides and front of hair until entire head is dry and desired style in complete.