Flower Ceramic Straightening Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 196 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
It’s a shame, but most heated brushes lose heat as you brush giving you inconsistent styling results. This brush’s powerful ceramic heated plates deliver consistent, even temperature across the entire surface with instant heat recovery, delivering better results in less passes.
An extension of Drew Barrymore’s lifestyle brand, FLOWER Hair Tools were designed for quick and easy styling, making a great hair day a quick flick-of-the-wrist away! But not only are these tools functional, Drew made her personal mission to make these tools beautiful, something you’ll be proud having on your vanity!
Smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time? Yes, please! These hot ionic bristles simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Don’t let the compact size fool you, this heated brush packs all the straightening power of larger hot brushes. Just a few minutes for straight, shiny hair on the go.
• Ceramic Heated Plates
• Cool Tip Ionic Bristles
• 4 Heat Settings up to 210°C
• 3m Professional Swivel Cord
• Automatic Shut Off
Suitable for all hair types Not to be used by children.
How to use
To turn the device on, plug it into an electrical outlet and press the Power Button located on the handle until the LED Temperature Indicator Light is illuminated. The Ceramic Straightening Brush has 4 Heat Settings: 356°F, 374°F, 392°F, 410°F. The unit is on the Max temperature setting when all of the LED lights are illuminated.
1. Start with clean, dry, detangled hair. Separate a section of hair to be straightened.
2. Place your Ceramic Straightening Brush close to the roots of the section of hair with the bristles facing away from the face.
3. Hold the hair firmly with free hand and slowly glide brush from root to ends making sure the section of hair is secured in the bristles. More tension will give you a smoother, shinier finish, less tension will result in a looser, more natural style.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 times for each section of hair until all hair is straightened.
5. When desired look is achieved, press and HOLD DOWN the Power Button to turn off your Ceramic Straightening Brush. Wait until it is completely cooled down before handling or storing.