See details below, always read the leaflet
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Flarin 200mg soft capsules:
- Helps stop pain
- Relieves swelling
- Eases stiffness
- Joint pain
- Pain of non-serious arthritic conditions (caused by swelling and stiffness)
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Neuralgia (a sharp pain along nerves)
- Dental pain
- Period pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and older
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and older:
Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, and then take 1 or 2 capsules up to 3 times daily as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not chew the capsules.
Do not exceed 1200mg (6 capsules) in any 24 hour period.
Contact your doctor for further advice if you are:
- over 18 years of age and symptoms persist or worsen after 10 days of treatment.
- between 12 to 18 years of age and symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of treatment.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had) two or more episodes of stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg.
- have (or have had) asthma, doabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- are a smoker.
- are pregnant.
- are 12-18 years of age and dehydrated (not drinking or able to retain fluids due to vomiting or diarrhoea.
Do not store above 25°C and store in original pack.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each capsule contains 200 mg ibuprofen.
Also contains: Brilliant blue (E133), Allura red (E129), sorbitol, hard fat and glycerol monolinoleate which are lipids (see leaflet for more details).