Fixodent Plus Foodseal Denture Adhesive 40g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Avoid irritating particles and enjoy a secure hold all day long with Fixodent Plus Food Seal denture adhesive. If you think there's nothing more irritating than getting bits of food stuck underneath your dentures, this product is perfect for you. Foodseal's 75% thinner nozzle, compared to Complete, allows you to apply the adhesive in precise thin lines instead of dots – so you can create a stronger barrier against irritating food particles such as seeds or nuts. Thanks to cushioning effect between gums and dentures, you will experience even more comfort.
- Fixodent Plus premium denture adhesive cream with a neutral flavour for worry-free eating
- Our best foodseal protection against food particle infiltrations vs. Fixodent original
- 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
- Strong hold: keeps denture securely in place throughout the day
- Improved comfort: cushions between gums and denture for customized fit
- Superior food seal: 75% thinner nozzle helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your denture
- For full and partial dentures
Features and Benefits
- Strong hold – keeps dentures securely in place throughout the day.
- Improved comfort – cushions between gums and dentures for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Our best Foodseal – the very thin nozzle helps form a seal to prevent food particles such as seeds and nuts from infiltrating beneath your denture.
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, CI 15985, CI 45410.