Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Transparent Sun Cream Spray for Sensitive Skin SPF 50+, 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Eucerin Suncream Dry Touch Spray SPF 50 UVA UVB Protection for Sensitive Skin 200ml
Combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
How to use
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Alcohol Denat, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Dibutyl Adipate, Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Acrylates-Octylacrylamide-Copolymer, Aqua, Benzoic Acid, Parfum