Equazen Family Capsules - 360 capsules
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 180 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
High EPA fish oil formulation
Naturally sourced Omega-3 with Omega-6 fatty acids.
Equazen Family is an easy and convenient way to get a balanced intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
Only the Equzen range has the Equabalance ratio to indicate how combinations of the most important essential fatty acids EPA, DHA & GLA are carefully tailored to meet the specific needs of life-stages from maternity to maturity.
Country of Origin - Netherlands
Manufacturer's address - Vifor Pharma UK Limited, Wigan, WN5 0JZ.
Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take 6 Equazen capsules a day for the first 12 weeks, and then 2 capsules a day thereafter.
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 30/09/2014.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of children's reach in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your doctor if you are on any medication.
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Country of Origin - Netherlands.
Manufsaturer's Addess- Vifor Pharma UK Limited, Wigan, WN5 0JZ.
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water), Evening Primrose Oil, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Per daily intake (2 capsules) Per daily intake (6 capsules)
|Typical Values||Per 2 Chews||Per 6 Chews|
|Evening Primrose Oil||200mg||600mg|
Equazen Capsules Range